Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum
DooleyBull06

Chanse Robinson 2020

17 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I’ll be curious to see when the re-rankings come out if he moves up. I’m glad he’s signed bc if it was just a verbal commit I’d be worried some school would try to pry him away.

When do re-rankings come out?

31 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Love seeing this level of dedication.  Just the type of guy you want on the team.

Also saw JoJo Freeman in his replies on this post showing him love. Great to see the two forming a bond already. The guys this year and beyond seem to be carrying on the last couple years of great camaraderie. It's really invaluable - likely why the roster stuck together in the off-season.

26 minutes ago, Gxtrex said:

When do re-rankings come out?

They usually do a mid season re-rank and end of season one. Just follow guys like Evan Daniels and Cory Evans. 

6 minutes ago, 961819 said:

Keep seeing good things from this young man!  Looking forward to see him play the next four years.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kevin said:

Wow 15 rebounds for a guard is really impressive.  Filling up the stat sheet.

4 hours ago, Jeseph said:

I get nervous every time I see an update in here lol

He’s signed his letter of intent correct? This is more than just a verbal at this point?

247 updated their player ranks...he’s 296 overall. Freeman is 346. Both players are signed I believe?

12 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

He’s signed his letter of intent correct? This is more than just a verbal at this point?

247 updated their player ranks...he’s 296 overall. Freeman is 346. Both players are signed I believe?

Yup both signed 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 961819 said:

Yup both signed 

They both seem very happy about signing with UB, can’t wait to see them in uniform next season!

1 hour ago, TheBully said:

They both seem very happy about signing with UB, can’t wait to see them in uniform next season!

Any chance they redshirt? How do they decide who does and who doesn't? 

2 hours ago, Gxtrex said:

Any chance they redshirt? How do they decide who does and who doesn't? 

They choose to redshirt those who aren't quite ready for this level. If there is little to no difference between others on the team, they can give the freshman a year to train and practice in order to help the team the next year (i.e skogman - needing to get faster and stronger, and his skill set along with those improvements will help him long term). I'd wager that these 2 are not redshirt material next year.

2 hours ago, skrabukes said:

They choose to redshirt those who aren't quite ready for this level. If there is little to no difference between others on the team, they can give the freshman a year to train and practice in order to help the team the next year (i.e skogman - needing to get faster and stronger, and his skill set along with those improvements will help him long term). I'd wager that these 2 are not redshirt material next year.

Me thinks Chanse might be ready. 

2 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Me thinks Chanse might be ready. 

I know stars do not matter in the long run but Chanse is a 4 star recruit by ESPN, no shot they redshirt someone that talented