Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Stephen F Austin vs Buffalo - Cancun Challenge - 11/23 / 6 p.m. CBSSN

DocCas86

2 minutes ago, 961819 said:

Its a mental thing. When you're not allowed to go for rebounds without getting called for a foul it tends to effect the rest of your play

Sounds like a sorry excuse for why we are getting our ass handed to us. I’m shocked we are only down by 10. We played like we should be down by 25. 

This really looks like our inept football team. Hot and cold, no discipline. Everyone keeps sighting our experience and age, but that clearly doesn’t mean crap. I think we are in for a long year of mediocrity with pinches of embarrassment and greatness mixed in. 

3 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

If Mballa crashes hard like he usually does and ends up with 3 fouls at the end of the half, people are saying Mballa made a dumb play and he never should have been in the game to begin with

damned if you do, damned if you don’t on this board

Mballa look like an all-MAC rebounding machine to you? Not seeing much effort, not seeing much boxing out. Thus far, he's absolutely having a disappointing year. His rebounding and high FG% scoring are missing from the winning equation we need.

• Like 1

I think someone said this earlier but if SFA was to win this game because they shot the lights out, I’d be upset but not pissed. That is not the case at all, they’re just out hustling us in every aspect of the game. I can put blame on everyone on the team from the staff to the players. It’s inexcusable that this team continues to play sloppy in a lot of first half’s 

2 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Mballa look like an all-MAC rebounding machine to you? Not seeing much effort, not seeing much boxing out. Thus far, he's absolutely having a disappointing year. His rebounding and high FG% scoring are missing from the winning equation we need.

Agree with you here, haven’t seen that dominant player I been expecting. I get him struggling against the power schools like Michigan, but he should be dominating against SFA and he’s just getting out worked. 

2 minutes ago, Ubbulls84 said:

They were not calling over the back at all unless they literally knock us to floor. If they did half of their guys wild foul out.

True. But the only way to get the crummy refs to call it then is boxing out aggressively and making the calls entirely obvious. Decent habit to get into as well.