Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Stephen F Austin vs Buffalo - Cancun Challenge - 11/23 / 6 p.m. CBSSN

DocCas86

25 minutes ago, UBlearns said:

Bulls got some heart, but honestly I feel like this coaching staff was badly outcoached today.  Bulls have all the talent, but SFA was the better team today.  That's on the coaches.

Coming back after playing with no heart isn’t showing heart

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ivantheturrible said:

Really sucks knowing the season won't really matter anymore until March.

Well it still matters. We have to grow and develop as a team. Hopefully we go on an upward trajectory, start rounding into shape in February and build hope that this team can win the MAC title. Right now we have a lot of issues that needs to be addressed. But this season is no different that any other really. 

1 minute ago, Ivantheturrible said:

Really sucks knowing the season won't really matter anymore until March.

There is no way that wasn’t going to be the case. Bulls lost Graves, and picked up Jack. That’s a wash. No way the MAC is getting 2. So it’s going to come down to Cleveland.

1 hour ago, squire17 said:

There is no way that wasn’t going to be the case. Bulls lost Graves, and picked up Jack. That’s a wash. No way the MAC is getting 2. So it’s going to come down to Cleveland.

That's kinda my point though, I figured it would end up coming down to the MAC tourney as it does every year, but I was just hopeful that this year would be an opportunity for a two bid league if Buffalo took care of business in the regular season but lost in the tourney.  This team is senior heavy with our best recruits in school history and couldn't even beat SFA.  Obviously there's a lot to play for during the regular season as far as growth, but essentially none of that is even gonna matter until Cleveland.  Just disappointing.

5 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Not saying it wasn't a blow opportunity,  losing game to SFA, but that 'crap' team is hanging tough with St Louis.

I don’t understand this. WE were supposed to be on par or better than St Louis, so how is it a consolation that a team we lost to was “hanging tough” against the Billikens? 

Also, I don’t really agree that they were  “hanging tough”. They were down 12 at the half and lost by 11. 

2 hours ago, clodney said:

I don’t understand this. WE were supposed to be on par or better than St Louis, so how is it a consolation that a team we lost to was “hanging tough” against the Billikens? 

Also, I don’t really agree that they were  “hanging tough”. They were down 12 at the half and lost by 11. 

Post did not age well, they were within 4 or 5 when I posted. 

1 hour ago, trueblue32 said:

That poll is literally worthless lol. They don’t consider CUSA a mid major despite their last multi-bid year being 2012 when only 5 of their current teams were in the conference.

Mid-major coaches are not spending their free time watching other mid-major games 

Is there a better ranking?