Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

21-22 Transfer Portal

Jeseph

1 hour ago, HomeyG said:

Not a fan of inter-conference transfers. Seems kinda lateral at best. Good luck guys. 

I think these guys get bad advice, put themselves out there thinking some major step up, realize they are a 1 year rental then settle for whoever is left over. No good reason for a Buffalo to Akron transfer in football. Unless they want a good f-you to your old program.

We have a guy transferring to Akron?! oh man. Even for a grad transfer that’s not a program i’d expect a UB guy to go to.

Whats going on with our program? Why are guys not feeling it with this coaching staff? or are the coaches not encouraging these players to stay. UB has been a place that puts players in the NFL and has good facilities now. 

11 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

We have a guy transferring to Akron?! oh man. Even for a grad transfer that’s not a program i’d expect a UB guy to go to.

Whats going on with our program? Why are guys not feeling it with this coaching staff? or are the coaches not encouraging these players to stay. UB has been a place that puts players in the NFL and has good facilities now. 

Right. Im confused. I wish coach would address this - it’s alarming. 

That’s it. I can’t take it anymore. I’ve decided to join the fan portal. I’m taking my fan talents elsewhere. First and foremost, I’d like to thank God, the coaches, players, Victor E Bull, Elmo’s for their wings and the rest of the UB community for the last 10 years as a loyal fan. I felt this is the best situation for me and my family that I move on. With that being said I will now be a fan of….any other team but UB. Please respect my decision. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Akron is a clear step down from UB, so maybe this is a case of Terry looking for playing time where he might not have gotten it here. That's the only thing I can think of because otherwise like others have said the cupboard is looking a bit bare.

Maybe someone can throw together a projected roster with confirmed returnees and new recruits to see just where we stand.

25 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Akron is a clear step down from UB, so maybe this is a case of Terry looking for playing time where he might not have gotten it here. That's the only thing I can think of because otherwise like others have said the cupboard is looking a bit bare.

Maybe someone can throw together a projected roster with confirmed returnees and new recruits to see just where we stand.

Do we know the status of James Patterson? Is he coming back?

11 hours ago, MKBullsfan said:

That’s it. I can’t take it anymore. I’ve decided to join the fan portal. I’m taking my fan talents elsewhere. First and foremost, I’d like to thank God, the coaches, players, Victor E Bull, Elmo’s for their wings and the rest of the UB community for the last 10 years as a loyal fan. I felt this is the best situation for me and my family that I move on. With that being said I will now be a fan of….any other team but UB. Please respect my decision. 

Are you going down to FCS?

31 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I think we just picked up a 3 star fan recruit for Texas A&M. I don't think we have any scholarships left!

Yes, but just like the player we just picked up from Texas A&M, this fan has committed to, and decommited from, a handful of other schools in the past.  I won't count him as a fan until he has his ass in a seat (or on a cold metal bench) at UB Stadium.