Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

21-22 Transfer Portal

Jeseph

Just now, ChubbyHubby said:

Yes, but just like the player we just picked up from Texas A&M, this fan has committed to, and decommited from, a handful of other schools in the past.  I won't count him as a fan until he has his ass in a seat (or on a cold metal bench) at UB Stadium.

I hope he doesn't commit here.  He plays the same fan position I do and might cut into my message board time.

• Like 2

There are a few people on this site that use graphs and statistics to present information about a variety of topics.  

While I know the transfer portal is a problem almost everywhere, how is it for UB relative to other MAC teams?  Not pure #s of players (though that is important), but on productivity and # of plays on the field.   Those graphs and stats would be useful to see.  Otherwise, it is really easy to conclude that something is wrong (beyond the portal).   I hope someone can show me it isn’t that bad.  

1 hour ago, UB92 said:

That is a fantastic yards per catch average.  

Even if he only did half as well next year, I would take it.  😀

He had a decent season the year before. He’s insanely fast, possibly a “Wilson” prototype receiver. Nice deep threat

Isn't there some way to sort of stick a piece of wood in the part of the portal that opens out from Buffalo to the other schools so that the gate doesn't turn and let the players out?    And, correspondingly, can we remove any portal gates from P5 to UB to give them clear sailing?

Please read the above as if Ted Stevens said them...

29 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Saw a few tweets that there are recruits coming in this weekend. Making the push for the February signing. My big concerning hole at the moment is OL. just not hearing anything on that front and not sure we even have enough bodies, let alone the right bodies. Hopefully some big boys are going to be signing their name.