Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

21-22 Transfer Portal

Jeseph

23 minutes ago, UB77 said:

Has anyone put together a cheat sheet on who has transferred to or from, committed, de-committed, grad transfer, juco, freshman, etc?

I have to admit that I am completely confused on who's still here, who's new that I should be excited about, and who is an up and coming prospect.

Mo done a hell of a job… 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/college/ub-running-back-dylan-mcduffie-withdraws-from-transfer-portal-returns-to-bulls/article_8a214cea-82a7-11ec-9ba4-37bb602b0716.html

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UB77 said:

Has anyone put together a cheat sheet on who has transferred to or from, committed, de-committed, grad transfer, juco, freshman, etc?

I have to admit that I am completely confused on who's still here, who's new that I should be excited about, and who is an up and coming prospect.

As far as who is new you will fins out on Wednesday.  A press release with all of the new signees will be released on Wednesday, National Signing Day.  It may also be released again on Thursday (think about it).

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2022 at 11:20 AM, UBinMD said:

Any word on the Howze twins? Did they find a landing spot? There are several guys, including Corey Gross that is shows as homeless

Gross is still getting low level offers here and there

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

Seems to be a huge get for the staff, appeared to be a starter for NC State. Would expect him to be a day 1 starter for us, wonder if it will drive anyone into the portal tho…

The portal giveth and the portal taketh away.