Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo vs St. Bonaventure 12/4 - 4pm

1 minute ago, SGBull said:

If we improve our ball movement and limit turnovers I think we have a good chance. 

Limiting turnovers will be big.  Turnovers cost us the game against SFA.  The Bonnies have been excellent at creating turnovers.  Rebounding could be another area to turn things in our favor as statistically we appear to have the advantage.  

Big big game, hope the team starts with intensity from opening tip.

38 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Limiting turnovers will be big.  Turnovers cost us the game against SFA.  The Bonnies have been excellent at creating turnovers.  Rebounding could be another area to turn things in our favor as statistically we appear to have the advantage.  

Big big game, hope the team starts with intensity from opening tip.

Hoping to see identity/leadership/ball control/progression, as per usual.

If the intensity is there from the last 2 games - ub will be in the game the whole way through

If the ball movement is also there from the last 2 games - ub will win the game

If ub plays hard and unselfish they can beat anyone. If ub plays like games 1 through 4 they will lose(no ball movement, one on one offense, inconsistent intensity)

1 hour ago, Tee4three said:

If the intensity is there from the last 2 games - ub will be in the game the whole way through

If the ball movement is also there from the last 2 games - ub will win the game

If ub plays hard and unselfish they can beat anyone. If ub plays like games 1 through 4 they will lose(no ball movement, one on one offense, inconsistent intensity)

Do agree with the three keys above. My concern is both Skogman and Fagan don’t match up against anyone on Bona. Skogman only seems to want to shoot the 3 ball and not sure on Fagan as either an outside or inside presence. Brewton could go a long way on helping if he could only become somewhat consistent from the 3 point line. Only hope our big four starters can stay out of foul trouble and play good team ball.  Was not really counting on Brock but seen him in a walking boot the last game so not sure of his status for the year?? Who will be the the next man up?? Go Bulls!!!!

Hi guys.  Glad to see the program you don't care about has three threads on your board.  I guess the Point Park and St. John Fisher games aren't moving the needle?  I expect a good game on Saturday.  This series is good for both schools.  If you guys would ever ditch football I think you would be a good addition to the Atlantic 10.  From an outsider perspective I think that would be a good move for you, but that is for you to decide.  See some of you maybe on Saturday

1 minute ago, Buffalobonnie said:

Hi guys.  Glad to see the program you don't care about has three threads on your board.  I guess the Point Park and St. John Fisher games aren't moving the needle?  I expect a good game on Saturday.  This series is good for both schools.  If you guys would ever ditch football I think you would be a good addition to the Atlantic 10.  From an outsider perspective I think that would be a good move for you, but that is for you to decide.  See some of you maybe on Saturday

Not our fault one guy bumped them all to the top from last year lol. I’d love to play in the A10 but not at the expense of football. I just can’t bring myself to say best of luck, but I do appreciate you being civil here 🙂 

3 hours ago, Buffalobonnie said:

Didn’t you lose at home to Northern Iowa Community Tech College? Also, A10 is for private schools. UB is a public state school which can afford Football and other sports at the same time. Also, bummer you dropped out of the top 25 after waiting 50 years to be ranked but it’s a long season. All the best to you and the folks in little Olean.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

Didn’t you lose at home to Northern Iowa Community Tech College? Also, A10 is for private schools. UB is a public state school which can afford Football and other sports at the same time. Also, bummer you dropped out of the top 25 after waiting 50 years to be ranked but it’s a long season. All the best to you and the folks in little Olean.

Baseball? LaCrosse? Ice Hockey? Men’s Swimming and Diving? Crew? UB has a Football team, but it has jettisoned (or never initiated) several other programs to maintain it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

UNI is a pretty good program. I hope you know that. 

7 hours ago, Buffalobonnie said:

Does the Reilly Center sell beer or do most of you just bring in a couple flasks each? See you Saturday, I'll be wearing blue with no brown, unless I step in something on the walk from the car.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MuchMany said:

Does the Reilly Center sell beer or do most of you just bring in a couple flasks each? See you Saturday, I'll be wearing blue with no brown, unless I step in something on the walk from the car.

I went to the Bona/UNI game, and I didn't see any beer sales in the arena.

15 hours ago, Buffalobonnie said:

Looking forward to your resident ReplyGuy on Twitter responding to the Buffalo News tweet about our win reminding everyone that we're in Amherst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeseph said:

Looking forward to your resident ReplyGuy on Twitter responding to the Buffalo News tweet about our win reminding everyone that we're in Amherst.

It's like the Bona nut that tweets at EVERY national beat writer to say Bona is NOT in Olean. 

Odd hill to die on...