Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo vs St John Fisher 12/11 1pm

yussi1870

14 hours ago, Erie County said:

Why were they watching SJF V UB

It’s the good and bad of the internet. They saw our post, knew it was something they could get a lot of attention for and shared it as their own. One could argue that Bullet Points and UB athletic department should get credited.

It’s a gray area with the internet. Normally, respected outlets will credit content that’s not their own while lesser outlets, blogs and personal accounts of non-public figures don’t.

Obviously, Barstool wasn’t watching the game lol

I do give them credit for their later video because someone probably alerted them to that after their original post. Once they tweeted that, they struck gold.

Funny thing is, I was the one who originally shared the Brian Kelly “accent” video last week that went viral. I was lucky though because Twitter shows where videos originate from. Not so lucky with pictures.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

Barstool was alerted to the video of Williams falling and getting an assist by Dean Wendel. Video now has 5 million views.

At the end of the day, it’s crazy to see UB be involved in something that went viral. Seems like Williams is embracing it so good for everyone involved.

Sorry for all of the posts!

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger