Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ Canisius (5pm Saturday 12/8)

Jeseph

3 minutes ago, Erie County said:

I think the team's best player shooting 1-10 and jogging around is probably the biggest one. We can chop it up however we want, but that's pathetic 

Yes definitely but he’s not the only one Mballa was being lazy too in the limited minutes he was on court. You can see canisius just wants it more.

4 minutes ago, 961819 said:

It’s time for me to rattle some cages. Time for an age old classic of pissing people off on this fan board. Ready for it? FIRE WHITESELL 

You mean, right now?   C’mon…it will be hard to find a coach in the middle of a game.  I am not on board with this idea.  

Just now, UB92 said:

You mean, right now?   C’mon…it will be hard to find a coach in the middle of a game.  I am not on board with this idea.  

Grab someone from the crowd, promote an assistant, anything would be better than this. (I agree with you this is just ridiculous)

I’ll lay out the road map. Satish Tripathi gets hired as the new SUNY Chancellor. UB hires a President that actually cares about sports and not just academics and the performing arts. That new President cleans house and fires both Whitesell and Alnutt. Boom, back to square one because we completely blew the momentum after Oats 

They're all just standing around. It's this bush league NBA-style basketball and we've seen it all year from this squad. It isn't anything like the team ball we saw a couple years ago. What the hell happened to the style of play we saw with tons of passing, off-ball movement, etc...?

7 minutes ago, yussi1870 said:

Let’s use this as a learning. What tactics and strategies can we pick up from Canisius. If we can mimic their game we may be able to win one or two in the MAC, instead of zero

When you guys played Canisius earlier this year, what was the secret to the comeback victory? UB could take some of those tips right now.

2 minutes ago, clodney said:

They're all just standing around. It's this bush league NBA-style basketball and we've seen it all year from this squad. It isn't anything like the team ball we saw a couple years ago. What the hell happened to the style of play we saw with tons of passing, off-ball movement, etc...?

The ball movement stops once Jack and Brewton touch the ball. Bc they chuck up shots from anywhere.