Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB. @ Western Michigan 1/11 at 7 pm

DocCas86

All was quiet on the ' Western' front, so decided to get things started.   The Bulls need to take care of this game tonight.  WMU is ranked near the bottom of division l. They have lost at home to Ohio (12 points) and on road to Toledo (27 - adjusted to home game of 19 points).  So to be considered peers for either of those two, a double digit win is expected.  Looking at stats for WMU, they like to shoot 3s so defending 3 will be a key.  Also they hit offensive boards reasonably well, so keeping them off the glass also a must.

26 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

All was quiet on the ' Western' front, so decided to get things started.   The Bulls need to take care of this game tonight.  WMU is ranked near the bottom of division l. They have lost at home to Ohio (12 points) and on road to Toledo (27 - adjusted to home game of 19 points).  So to be considered peers for either of those two, a double digit win is expected.  Looking at stats for WMU, they like to shoot 3s so defending 3 will be a key.  Also they hit offensive boards reasonably well, so keeping them off the glass also a must.

I'm hoping for a strong performance. Is our team back to 100% strength? I haven't heard of injuries or Covid protocols. I'm assuming Hardnett may still be limited? Need to take care of business and not give WMU hope.

31 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

We generally play well against bad opponents

The team has been inconsistent, for sure.  Against teams with composite rank below 150, they are 3-2.  They need to improve on this starting tonight.

Edited by DocCas86