Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Toledo 1/25/22

Bill

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Surprised nobody has started a thread yet. Big game tonight against the top team in the MAC. Vegas has us as 4.5 point underdogs. Should be a good one. Lets hope we can build on our recent winning ways. Go bulls!

I feel good about this one. I think the guys will be up for it. I hope we use the Skogman inside out game tonight and Mballa goes back to doing what he does!

1 hour ago, DocCas86 said:

Hope we bring our best tonight and get out with a win. 

When we have four of our top seven players shooting in the 60% range in free throws and two of our top seven in the 20% range in 3 point shots every game could become an adventure. Did that game where we were 33-35 from the free throw line really happen or was that a dream??? Hope to see good and consistent ball movement and defensive quickness. We could use some positive vibes especially after two losses by the women with their poor shooting and injury problems. Go Bulls!!!

10 minutes ago, John said:

When we have four of our top seven players shooting in the 60% range in free throws and two of our top seven in the 20% range in 3 point shots every game could become an adventure. Did that game where we were 33-35 from the free throw line really happen or was that a dream??? Hope to see good and consistent ball movement and defensive quickness. We could use some positive vibes especially after two losses by the women with their poor shooting and injury problems. Go Bulls!!!

Also looking at their roster the top four leading scorers are juniors and sophomores and they have no seniors on the team!!  Hope for a competitive game tonight. Go Bulls!!

4 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Didn't say anything about that, but agreed. He's still pretty raw for a senior, but he has improved dramatically from freshman year.

No doubt. If I’m being nit picky the development has been too slow. Williams will be 23 in a few weeks. He should be a man against boys. 

1 minute ago, Erie County said:

Jack might be the worst perimeter defender ive seen. 

11-2 run again to finish the half gives the lead to Toledo 

Really bad foul on that 3. Just stupid. Contest but don’t swipe. No need for it. Wanted a highlight block instead of making a smart basketball play.