Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ball State/UB Saturday

John

A lot tighter game than expected based on the Vegas spread and the 91% chance of winning that ESPN gave UB. So far this game seems to confirm what we all hate to admit, that UB is just a middle of the pack MAC team this year and not living up to their preseason hype. Let’s see if they can ratchet up the intensity in the 2nd half and pull away from a mediocre opponent. Go Bulls!

5 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

A lot tighter game than expected based on the Vegas spread and the 91% chance of winning that ESPN gave UB. So far this game seems to confirm what we all hate to admit, that UB is just a middle of the pack MAC team this year and not living up to their preseason hype. Let’s see if they can ratchet up the intensity in the 2nd half and pull away from a mediocre opponent. Go Bulls!

I don't think that you can draw that conclusion from one half.  Remember Ball St beat Toledo by 10 a bit more than one week ago.  Need to play better on defense.

• Like 1

You guys are funny!

I was busy today and checked this game thread…and read through the whole thing. 

It has all the greatest hits!

Optimism after beating the bottom of the MAC barrel. 

Mballa is back. 

A table!

Someone saying “we can be dangerous in Cleveland”.

(once the game starts…against a team we are favored over by 11 points)   

Mballa can’t hit a layup. 

Coaching sucks. 

No energy   

Optimistic posters have scattered like roaches when the lights are on.  

——-

I don’t know how this game will turn out (UB is up as I type this), but it is always funny to read these threads!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UB92 said:

You guys are funny!

I was busy today and checked this game thread…and read through the whole thing. 

It has all the greatest hits!

Optimism after beating the bottom of the MAC barrel. 

Mballa is back. 

A table!

Someone saying “we can be dangerous in Cleveland”.

(once the game starts…against a team we are favored over by 11 points)   

Mballa can’t hit a layup. 

Coaching sucks. 

No energy   

Optimistic posters have scattered like roaches when the lights are on.  

——-

I don’t know how this game will turn out (UB is up as I type this), but it is always funny to read these threads!!

Folks were excited to have one of the better teams in the country playing against us. Of course this will be tough and we’re hanging in there!