Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2022 Schedule Released

squad1321

There is very little promotion outside selected groups, however group sales are a solid possibility that usually comes with 1 free parking pass. Presumable for the group organizer. Do buy your parking pass in advance, they strongly discourage same day parking and jack the price up and push you to Lot 33.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, umassfan said:

You'll be able to watch your Bulls @Amherst, MA - McGuirk on ESPN+ as other MAC teams as UMass signed a 3 year deal with ESPN for Football

https://umassathletics.com/news/2022/8/18/massachusetts-announces-football-broadcast-agreement-with-espn-2022-home-game-kickoff-times.aspx

I guess I will miss it on TV as I will be at the game.

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Eastern Michigan is a 12:00 kickoff.  No streaming necessary.  Game is on CBS Sports Network.

Good I don’t understand why ESPN+ in the year 2022 can’t sell games to a local Buffalo television station on Saturday’s splitting the advertising revenues. If UB can’t sell advertising to make all parties satisfied money wise after winning back to back bowl games than what are we doing here in FBS football? This isn’t 1999 where UB football was a new thing. Buffalo watches television out of sight out of mind in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

5 hours ago, UB Horns Up said:

This isn’t 1999 where UB football was a new thing.

UB football was not new in 1999.  The revived program had been around for over 20 years then.  There are many athletes who played for UB in the Division III days who put out just as hard as the athletes today.  They are not to be forgotten.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UB Horns Up said:

Good I don’t understand why ESPN+ in the year 2022 can’t sell games to a local Buffalo television station on Saturday’s splitting the advertising revenues. If UB can’t sell advertising to make all parties satisfied money wise after winning back to back bowl games than what are we doing here in FBS football? This isn’t 1999 where UB football was a new thing. Buffalo watches television out of sight out of mind in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Because the conference owns all the tv rights and sold them to ESPN. Same as most every conference. We don’t get a choice. 

• Like 1