Jump to content
Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Transfer News


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

 

Offensively - he seems to be a legitimate three point threat, shooting 41% on almost 200 attempts (65% of his overall field goal attempts).  Based on overall ISU team defensive efficiency - my concern would be what type of defender he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Offensively - he seems to be a legitimate three point threat, shooting 41% on almost 200 attempts (65% of his overall field goal attempts).  Based on overall ISU team defensive efficiency - my concern would be what type of defender he is.

A 3pt shooter would be nice for once 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I know, just like hearing about good prospects 

I do, as well, but I am trying to be disciplined about posting my this may be a good add posts this year..  However,  I like the combination of scoring and defense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

… but I am trying to be disciplined about posting my this may be a good add posts this year.. 

Lol, because Maceo didn’t touch the top ten season 3pt list?   I laugh because these predictions are fun, not because that particular one fell short.  I’d say, keep it up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

Lol, because Maceo didn’t touch the top ten season 3pt list?   I laugh because these predictions are fun, not because that particular one fell short.  I’d say, keep it up!

I had forgotten that we were expecting Maceo to do that...if only...there are plenty if onlys from this past season...which if they had happened we wouldn't be talking about about how bad the team has to be this year to get Whitesell fired.  If only...sigh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2022 at 9:56 PM, 121Merrimac said:

Filzen let out a sigh too… of relief. 

Hunter entered the portal yesterday... wouldn't mind seeing if he could challenge Filzen!   Although he has to improve by 20-30 made threes, image.png.efa7fca50fef6f9ee097b274af75ec69.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Hunter entered the portal yesterday... wouldn't mind seeing if he could challenge Filzen!   Although he has to improve by 20-30 made threes, image.png.efa7fca50fef6f9ee097b274af75ec69.png

Solid stats, love the FT %.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Hunter entered the portal yesterday... wouldn't mind seeing if he could challenge Filzen!   Although he has to improve by 20-30 made threes, image.png.efa7fca50fef6f9ee097b274af75ec69.png

Yeah he’s a good 3 point shooter but the rest of the field? A lot to be desired. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 9:31 PM, Kevin said:

Interesting prospect. He declared as a Freshman as a 10 point guy. Then he straight fell off. Weird career. 

https://www.blackandgoldbanneret.com/mens-basketball/2021/7/7/22566977/isaiah-adams-cj-walker-back-with-ucf-knights-for-2021-22-mens-basketball-aac-johnny-dawkins

 

46 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:


Yazid Powell is also in Buffalo per his instagram 

It would be a great story if he returns to FR year form, especially if he does it at UB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Kevin said:

Would be a day 1 starting wing

Certainly some risk going with him based on SO year stats only.  I am sure more to Adams than a stat line.  One stat I am not too keen on is FT%, only 57% although some improvement last year.  Still, like a good comeback story, so I am pulling for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2022 at 9:34 PM, DocCas86 said:

I had forgotten that we were expecting Maceo to do that...if only...there are plenty if onlys from this past season...which if they had happened we wouldn't be talking about about how bad the team has to be this year to get Whitesell fired.  If only...sigh.

That is the fun and also frustrating aspect of college basketball. With the transfer portal it can make it even more crazy. The Hurley and Nate years we hit on some big time Juco’s and transfers and under Whitesell not so much as evidenced by the Grant, Brewton and Jack performances just to name a few.  You just never know how the individuals and the team will come together and perform. With this crazy environment there are many teams that will be starting over and how all these players will contribute is the big unknown but of course we will all have our opinions. Hope springs eternal. Go Bulls!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...