Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Skogman to the Portal

3 hours ago, skrabukes said:

Big loss. Returning basically no one with minutes/scoring from this past season now. Probably is the new normal though, and not just for us.

It is, but the issue is that can we bring in enough to replace the lost players

55 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It is, but the issue is that can we bring in enough to replace the lost players

That is the question. It is a tall order.  I hope we will have a better idea in about 4-6 weeks.  I think it has been asked, but has Mballa stated definitively what he plans.  I know the presumption is he is moving on.

40 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

That is the question. It is a tall order.  I hope we will have a better idea in about 4-6 weeks.  I think it has been asked, but has Mballa stated definitively what he plans.  I know the presumption is he is moving on.

I’m liking the chances of Isaiah adams coming to UB but his recruitment has picked up recently. In the flip it does seem that the staff is out there actively recruiting, had some players visiting recently and Whitesell has been to Canada to see a few players. There’s thousands of players in the portal looking for a new home. All we can do is be patient at the moment