Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Jeenathan Williams

7 hours ago, Eduardo said:

Hey guys. I just interviewed Jeenathan Williams last week and he spoke about his time at UB, declaring for the draft, losing to Akron, among other interesting topics. Check the full interview out!

Nice! Wish him the best. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Bill said:

Saw rondo worked out for Milwaukee and memphis as well. Cool the guys are at least getting some workouts. Maybe a summer league invite?

Has to be for summer league. Which would be great. I don’t care where they end up, just wanna see our Bulls get to that next level.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SGBull said:

The Athletic's draft guide has Jeenathan ranked as the 94th best prospect

That's the first mention of Jeenathan all year by Sam Vecenie, The Athletic's draft guru. Hints at a definite rise in his profile, especially during the pre-draft process I think. He'll have a G League spot next year if he wants it. 

• Like 1

Not a two way deal like I had hoped, but he can be converted into a two-way.  Better than just signing to play in the summer league, it's a one year non-guaranteed deal that gives the Jazz more rights to him.  I believe CJ was on the same thing with the Nets.  He's going to get his shot, go get 'em Jeenathan

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Not a two way deal like I had hoped, but he can be converted into a two-way.  Better than just signing to play in the summer league, it's a one year non-guaranteed deal that gives the Jazz more rights to him.  I believe CJ was on the same thing with the Nets.  He's going to get his shot, go get 'em Jeenathan

All you can ask for is a chance. Hopefully he will show how coachable he is and that he can improve on targeted items. I hope all the best for him.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is Awesome

Kind of a weird turn of events with the player being waived a former Villanova player

Between this and GH being rumored the initial choice of Bucknell (bison, buffalo, bulls all the same) it's like fate lol

Edited by Tee4three
  • Like 1