Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Spring Game

rma

8 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

That could be interesting.  My guess is he gets welcomed with open arms.   I guess when he graduated at UB, he had the "U" emblem on his mortar board.  

I hope there's no hard feelings - I think he's proven that he made the right choice. His path has led him to a legitimate NFL career. I sometimes wonder if things would have been different for Anthony Johnson had he made the same choice as KJ.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BasketBull said:

I hope there's no hard feelings - I think he's proven that he made the right choice. His path has led him to a legitimate NFL career. I sometimes wonder if things would have been different for Anthony Johnson had he made the same choice as KJ.

I don’t think there will be any, it’s not like he transferred after a year at UB, it was a grad transfer. I think most bulls fans enjoyed watching him at Miami and now his time in the NFL

19 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

I don’t think there will be any, it’s not like he transferred after a year at UB, it was a grad transfer. I think most bulls fans enjoyed watching him at Miami and now his time in the NFL

Agreed, plus him coming back to our spring game says a lot about him and where he places the importance of his time at UB. I think it's awesome. I hope guys like Starks, Schrek, BO, etc. make it as well or become part of the culture. It would be great.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

That could be interesting.  My guess is he gets welcomed with open arms.   I guess when he graduated at UB, he had the "U" emblem on his mortar board.  

I got into USC the february before graduation, but I'm old enough for that to have been before everyone started decorating their mortar boards...but had there been decorations I would have probably put the SC on it.

Now I haven't been welcomed back with open arms, but thats probably for other reasons lol.

ImageImage

ImageImage

I think this is so awesome. They have really thought this out, involved the other sports, honorary coaches, Football Alumni. Very clever and a way to rally the whole school around something to make it an event. Well done to those that got this pulled together.

5 hours ago, UBinMD said:

ImageImage

ImageImage

I think this is so awesome. They have really thought this out, involved the other sports, honorary coaches, Football Alumni. Very clever and a way to rally the whole school around something to make it an event. Well done to those that got this pulled together.

Agreed, looks like it will get a lot more internal people involved, which may bring in some of their families and more butts in the seats. Looking like a decent weather day as well.