1. 1. Who do you have?

• Casey Case
    • Matt Myers
    • Brian Plummer
    • Cole Snyder
    • Other (Transfer Portal)
    • "If you have two quarterbacks, you have no quarterback"

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/2022 at 04:01 AM

On 4/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, rma said:

After the spring game, who do you think makes the start in the first game of the season

I liked Snyders mobility, unfortunately they kept calling play dead when they lay a finger on him. Case has a cannon of an arm but I think Snyder will start at Maryland

Edited by Dabulls

3 hours ago, Dabulls said:

I liked Snyders mobility, unfortunately they kept calling play dead when they lay a finger on him. Case has a cannon of an arm but I think Snyder will start at Maryland

It was basically one hand touch for the QBs.  Once touch the play was blown dead.  The last thing any coach wants is lose a QB in spring practice for the full season.  That also explains why the QBs were in gray, unless of course they doing a remake of Casablanca with the blue team.

Edited by BrooklynBull
  • Haha 1

The players in the locker room liked Casey Case a lot last season and thought he deserved an opportunity. Obviously, the coaching staff wanted to bring in some competition with Cole Snyder.

Right now, I think it's a coin flip. Case seems like the better passer with Snyder being more of a mobile threat.

I don't think any of their other quarterbacks are in the running right now. Matt Myers had a brutal start to the spring game and was the 3rd quarterback to take snaps.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

• 2 months later...