Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

We Just Got Better...

2 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Hopefully a stud OL or something like that.

I saw that we were after a transfer from Alabama, a safety. And Coach Mo was following a Cuse OL. Hopefully it’s someone who can play this upcoming season 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dabulls said:

I saw that we were after a transfer from Alabama, a safety. And Coach Mo was following a Cuse OL. Hopefully it’s someone who can play this upcoming season 

They owe us a compensatory draft pick or something like that at this point. 

15 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Any OL help is a good thing. Unfortunately his team last year was a bottom feeder. Hopefully he can help our unit.

A teammate and also a OLman got drafted last season. I don’t think Mo would take him as a transfer if he was playing badly, could be a depth piece. Heard we are going after a Rutgers OL as well

12 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

A teammate and also a OLman got drafted last season. I don’t think Mo would take him as a transfer if he was playing badly, could be a depth piece. Heard we are going after a Rutgers OL as well

Says he’s a Sophomore so that’s good for the future too. Cole can help recruit Rutgers, right?

36 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

I too, saw that a buddy of Synder's was looking at UB to transfer.

Cole harrity WR from New Mexico State. Solid numbers last year 30 catches 238 yards. 

iesa Jordan transfer DB from Cincinnati. Former top 1000 recruit. Held offers from numerous power 5 programs. Seemed to not see the field last year.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Bill said:
iesa Jordan transfer DB from Cincinnati. Former top 1000 recruit. Held offers from numerous power 5 programs. Seemed to not see the field last year.

I don't know the story, but someone on Reddit referenced an "off-field issue" during his freshman year, and that he was buried on the depth chart when he was back playing.

• 3 months later...