Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Issac Jack

Dabulls

35 minutes ago, FordTime35 said:

https://www.prospectiveinsight.com/post/isaac-jack

Seems like a high motor version of Brock Bertram who fits the blue collar mentality

I like his answers. Could be a Diamond in the rough. I’m ok if he stays with rebounding and low post scoring. I also like the 50/50 ball comment and that he wants to be known for that.  I don’t need him to become proficient from 3 😂

4 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I like his answers. Could be a Diamond in the rough. I’m ok if he stays with rebounding and low post scoring. I also like the 50/50 ball comment and that he wants to be known for that.  I don’t need him to become proficient from 3 😂

Sounds like a big thats gonna do all the dirty work and let the guards eat. A blue collar player

In my opinion another player that points toward going back to the style of basketball that ub became known for under Hurley and oats (guard heavy bigs do the dirty work/clean up)

Edited by Tee4three

6 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Sounds like a big thats gonna do all the dirty work and let the guards eat. A blue collar player

In my opinion another player that points toward going back to the style of basketball that ub became known for under Hurley and oats (guard heavy bigs do the dirty work/clean up)

That’s what I hope Hardnett gets back to as well. This is shaping up to be a quality group. Now we need to put it all together. 

• Like 1

I’d guess he redshirts. It seems like he started playing basketball later on and is still finding his fluidity on the court. Just watching his videos on YouTube you can see the improvement year over year though. Hopefully he pans out as an under the radar late bloomer

1 hour ago, DaBulls99 said:

Is he an incoming freshman?

Yep, his recruiting just took off early this season. Had an offer from San Jose State and UC Santa Barbara. Played in the Biosteel all Canadian game a month back and had eight points against the best players in Canada, some being 4-5 ️ Players. Fort Erie is also a powerhouse, one of their players might get drafted out of HS. I believe he’s going to be good, like someone said, he gets better every season and develops quickly. Should do fine in the MAC

• 2 weeks later...