Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Khorie Reaves - G - 2024

MuchMany

• 7 months later...

Does anyone know what happens to offers when a coaching staff gets let go? Do they all get rolled back?

Either way, Khorie Reaves won MVP of the Buffalo/Rochester all-star game over the weekend. I hope Coach Hal looks at him and all the Rochester/City Rocks talent moving forward. The 585 has four active guys in the NBA right now with Jeenathan I believe, and you can see that Reaves featured him in his post last year. The UB brand might be strong there.

"Players from Rochester made the one-hour drive to Buffalo’s Villa Maria College, and brought brooms with them, as they swept the boys basketball teams representing the area in the 716 vs. 585 Classic, a three-game showcase event Sunday.

In the junior/senior game, Rochester was victorious, 77-57.

Khorie Reaves of Greece Academy had a game-high 20 points and was named Most Valuable Player. Lewiston-Porter’s Jalen Duff was the only member of the Buffalo-area team in double figures with 10."

https://buffalonews.com/sports/high-school/rochester-sweeps-buffalo-in-716-vs-585-classic-in-boys-basketball/article_48b46d0a-cc3e-11ed-90da-af98f6de00ac.html

• 10 months later...

Nothing new re: UB, but Reaves' 16-0 Greece Athena squad is the #1 AA team in NYS. He posts his game highlights to his Twitter, which Tibbs follows. Not sure if his offer from the summer before Whitesell got fired is still on the table. To my eye, I'm unsure whether he's the quality of player we need to get our of the basement, but he could be an excellent walk-on.

8 hours ago, MuchMany said:

Nothing new re: UB, but Reaves' 16-0 Greece Athena squad is the #1 AA team in NYS. He posts his game highlights to his Twitter, which Tibbs follows. Not sure if his offer from the summer before Whitesell got fired is still on the table. To my eye, I'm unsure whether he's the quality of player we need to get our of the basement, but he could be an excellent walk-on.

In light of suiting up 8 players tonight it would be nice to have a full roster next season and even some walk ons.  

• Like 3