Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Tickets

Has anyone heard any updates/news on football tickets?  I usually can't make all the games so I just get some single game tickets during the yearly Flash Sale.  Last year that sale happened on August 5.  I looked on the website and there's no information about any single game tickets, or ticket prices, just about deposits for season tickets.  We're about a month from the first home game - what gives?

Side note - I hope they have the Flash Sale in person again.  It's on my way home from work and it was easy to stop by.  Last year it was all on Ticketmaster, which took me most of an hour because the system kept crashing on me.  Plus they charged $3 service charge PER TICKET.  For the "convenience" of something I could've done quicker and easier in person.  As if anyone ever needed new reasons to hate Ticketmaster!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, enrique14150 said:

Has anyone heard any updates/news on football tickets?  I usually can't make all the games so I just get some single game tickets during the yearly Flash Sale.  Last year that sale happened on August 5.  I looked on the website and there's no information about any single game tickets, or ticket prices, just about deposits for season tickets.  We're about a month from the first home game - what gives?

Side note - I hope they have the Flash Sale in person again.  It's on my way home from work and it was easy to stop by.  Last year it was all on Ticketmaster, which took me most of an hour because the system kept crashing on me.  Plus they charged $3 service charge PER TICKET.  For the "convenience" of something I could've done quicker and easier in person.  As if anyone ever needed new reasons to hate Ticketmaster!

What if tickets were $13 and NO fee?

I hope UB promotes the heck out of the first three home games.  One is during a Bills bye week, the other two the Bills are on the road.  It's a great opportunity to engage the community, alumni base, and football fans in general.  They'll have few better years to put some butts in seats.

Edited by enrique14150

2 hours ago, enrique14150 said:

I hope UB promotes the heck out of the first three home games.  …

Sept 10th, Oct 1st & Oct 22nd. 

Women's Soccer has home games on the 11th, 2nd & 20th. 
Volleyball has home games on the 9th, 30th, 1st, 20th & 21st. 

Some great opportunities for out of towers to travel and support multiple sports on their trip. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Fedup said:

Wait!?!? People actually want tickets for these clowns?!

Yes I do want tickets and no they are not clowns.  They are teenagers and in their early twentys trying to do their best.  If that is not enough for you, fine.  For me it is.

I would prefer to 0-12 every year and graduate students who move on and have great careers doing what they want to do rather than going 14-0 and not graduating students who have no transferable skills for the rest of their lives.

• Like 1