Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Vasean Allette

Bill

1 hour ago, BrooklynBull said:

An unbelievable geographic group. From Boston to Santa Barbara.  From Buffalo to Atlanta.

Stay in the conversation with these guys. Future top guys will start to look and eventually a couple will fall. I’m glad there is more active recruiting info available this year. Maybe with Coach Burke signing someone almost every day, UBMBB wants to keep pace 😂

He feels like a big riser in his class with maybe more to go. Stiff competition but I'm pleased we're in the conversation with some big name schools. Hopefully he's developing strong relationships with our coaches and players. 

(Can someone merge this thread with the existing one? Thanks)

8 hours ago, MuchMany said:

He feels like a big riser in his class with maybe more to go. Stiff competition but I'm pleased we're in the conversation with some big name schools. Hopefully he's developing strong relationships with our coaches and players. 

(Can someone merge this thread with the existing one? Thanks)

Agree, great to be a part of the conversation.  A lot of factors to consider,  and some that work in our favor.  Would be nice to sign someone who is choosing amongst this group of schools.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Without knowing what he did, we have had two players disappear from the team and neither averaged 17/5/3 while they were here so I'd still have taken him lol

Dismissing your top player = really bad

Complete lost season in progress for us. Let's hope these guys can find some new recruits and a few talented portal guys that want to play immediately within a system (assuming our coaching staff has one)