Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Coastal Carolina 9-17-22

BrooklynBull

Snyder is just bizarre. Makes a nice couple throws, then mixes in some awful throws and terrible decision making. Then follows that up with a few clutch passes. Then he will stand in the pocket with no situational awareness and instead of scrambling just takes a sack.

And at the end of the day you look at his stats and they are pretty good?!?!

• Like 1

Bulls showed bits of promise on offense. But overall too inconsistent and undisciplined. Hopefully that will improve with more time on the field together. Played a pretty good team tough on the road for 3 quarters but the turnovers and muffed punt killed us.  

Back to back games giving up 30+ pts and 450+ yards to teams we could have (should have?) beaten is not promising for a team whose defense was supposed to be its strength. Hard to believe, but the 446 yards yielded to Maryland in Week 1 is actually our lowest total of the season. Need to pick it up next week @ EMU!

Edited by Bluebird96
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Fedup said:

NO MORE MO! Worse team in FBS. ALNUTT has destroyed sports programs. Give the TAXPAYERS payers a break and return to Div.III

That isn’t going to happen NYS doesn’t pay enough I want $310 million dollars for UB Bulls football for a new UB football stadium to have like San Diego State’s Snapdragon stadium. Your never getting a break on taxes maybe you need to leave NYS if that is what you are looking for? BSF is old I have lived here 55 years end of December since I was born taxes go up there not coming down. If it is Division 3 football Buffalo State Bengals football are down the road for you as a option if that is what you are looking for. Either way a incompetent bum Maurice Linquist who was a horrible hire isn’t bringing UB Bulls football down he will be fired before that happens. Losing for a 100 years at FBS level the answer is never Division 3 for a UB a New York Flagship University in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

2 hours ago, Erie County said:

Is coach Mo able to coach a defense to save his life? These are some of the worst defensive years ive seen at UB over the past 20 years

I have seen worse Jim Ward I still have nightmares of that bum even calling himself a UB Bulls football coach is hard to believe now thinking back. What was worse he got to stay one year more because of a UB hiring freeze just ridiculous some of the nonsense which was worse than now. Plus we didn’t have two bowl game wins in the bank like we do now so it is different the feeling. I just look at it today as Maurice Linquist is horrible coaching and he can’t take those bowl wins from us. Trust BSF Maurice Linquist is going to be fired it is just a matter of time he isn’t winning anything at UB because he is incompetent in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 9/18/2022 at 12:53 AM, UB Horns Up said:

I have seen worse Jim Ward I still have nightmares of that bum even calling himself a UB Bulls football coach is hard to believe now thinking back. What was worse he got to stay one year more because of a UB hiring freeze just ridiculous some of the nonsense which was worse than now. Plus we didn’t have two bowl game wins in the bank like we do now so it is different the feeling. I just look at it today as Maurice Linquist is horrible coaching and he can’t take those bowl wins from us. Trust BSF Maurice Linquist is going to be fired it is just a matter of time he isn’t winning anything at UB because he is incompetent in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

It’s fans like this that I feel for. Totally committed. Eternally optimistic. These good people are the victims of Allnuts and No More Mo stealing money with their incompetence. I have a suggestion. Move the games to the old dirt stadium. It will be so cozy.