Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Volleyball — results and upcoming tournament

dj_paige

The 7-2 Bulls play at Florida Gulf Coast University Friday Sept 16 and Saturday Sept 17. Other teams in the tournament are St. Francis (NY) and Florida Atlantic. The host team went to the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament last year, and so while I'm hoping for a UB upset, realistically, winning even 1 set would be a good showing for the Bulls. Only the game against FGCU is streamed (on Facebook Live) on Friday at 7pm. Read my story about last weekend's results in which Buffalo swept the WNY Invite Tournament: https://www.ubbullrun.com/volleyball/2022/9/10/23345704/abby-leigh-leads-bulls-to-tournament-title

Thanks for the compliment. Although I must say the part about "...keep us filled in on UB Women's Sports" is a bit more credit than I deserve, as there are several women's sports that I don't write about. I do attend the occasional UB women's soccer, softball or swimming, but rarely if ever write about them.