Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ EMU (-5.5)

UB92

The line opened about 3 or so, but has drifted up to 5.5.  This is EMU, so I don't think it will get to 7 or 8, but we will see.

EMU was at 20 point road dog on the weekend...and ended Herm's tenure at ASU.  They were 11-15 on third down and racked up 450 yards...most of it on the ground.

They were competitive against Louisiana in week 2 (it was tied in the 4th quarter), but punt, interception, fumble, downs, fumble on the next five possessions ended their hopes and they lost by 28.  EMU opened the season with a win at home against EKU, though they gave up a lot of yards passing.

This seems like another game where Snyder can continue his development.  Those vapor locks on receivers are things that all of our QBs have had issues with.  If they didn't, they would likely not be at UB.

I hope it will be another high-scoring affair if the weather is okay.  I am concerned about EMU just running over our team.  Our inability to run the football will make it open season on Snyder, so hopefully we can combat that in another way.  Otherwise, it might get out of hand.

• Like 1

This is another Buffalo Bulls loss it is really sad. I don’t enjoy a local sports team when you know we suck and we aren’t going to win a game all season because our head coach Maurice Linquist is clueless. I just want to get this season over with already because when QB Kyle Vantrease and RB Dylan McDuffie transferred to Georgia Southern and Georgia Tech Yellowjackets our season was over before it began this season. Cole Snyder and Ron Cook Jr aren’t good enough. Snyder is FCS QB and Cook Jr is a special teams back up RB player nothing more. Our coach is worse than them he can’t coach in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 9/21/2022 at 1:55 PM, zigo230 said:

It's a classic MAC football team move to have a huge win over a P-5 program, then come back the following week and stink up the joint vs a middling MAC opponent.

Therefore I'd take Buffalo plus the points (+6 as of today).

I just want to go on record that Cole Snyder is NOT our problem in any way, shape or form.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I just want to go on record that Cole Snyder is NOT our problem in any way, shape or form.

I agree. Just wanted to confirm that against MAC teams since they have similar talent to UB and typically mediocre or lousy defenses (as we see today from both teams)  Cole is fine. He can distribute the ball to thr talented WRs and run a bit.  That’s all we need.