Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ EMU (-5.5)

UB92

Sweet Win. Good for Mo and the guys.

All the things that happen in the course of a football game to cause a team to lose happened to Eastern Mich today.  They had the majority of penalties, injuries and 2 players ejected.  

UB will get scored on, but against MAC teams should score plenty as well.  

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 2:24 PM, Erie County said:

Auto loss. No way they will compete on the road. Mo is mush. The worst start in 17 years 

Your basketball takes are more detailed/thought out.   Thus, even if you are incorrect on a prediction, at least there is some substance on basketball.

This one...not so much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2022 at 1:55 PM, zigo230 said:

It's a classic MAC football team move to have a huge win over a P-5 program, then come back the following week and stink up the joint vs a middling MAC opponent.

Therefore I'd take Buffalo plus the points (+6 as of today).

Dang , 3rd week in a row i shoulda bet on the game! argh.  Shoulda, woulda, coulda…

4 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Hopefully they build on this and do not do an EMU and have a massive letdown after a big win. Need to keep it rolling. D needs to watch the second half to see how they did well and try to keep that up.

This was a good win.  I was hoping it was high-scoring and we were able to come out on top.   Let's enjoy this one tonight and move to next week.   First place in the MAC East.

• Like 1

Nice road MAC win for the Bulls. Defense played much better in the 2nd half. Offense looks solid and running game is starting to click like we’re used to seeing. Encouraging start to the season for McNulty, 9/10 on FGs. If not for the disappointing loss to HC we’d be right where most fans expected to be thru 4 games. Keep building momentum! 🤘

Good win by the UB Bulls football team everything starts with one win now get two next week. BSF admits when I am wrong. I was wrong about UB Bulls football today I am a bum this week and incompetent with this week’s prediction. As people know about me I don’t run from anything I post and say well I can’t run I have MD muscular dystrophy in a wheelchair but anyway I don’t run from things. I admit when I was wrong about something. I call it as I see it. I am excited today UB Bulls football played well. Again the only people that can fix this is in that UB Bulls football locker room. Again you want go to bowl games and have fun you need to win football games. Again I don’t pick on anyone it isn’t personal I just don’t tolerate losing for weeks there no excuse for that. I am harder on the Buffalo Sabres if UB Bulls fans think BSF is hard on UB he is picking on just UB I am not. The Buffalo Sabres losing for 12 years is a complete WNY embarrassment I want the Buffalo Sabres NHL franchise contract by the NHL other owners to let the WNY hockey market heel for a couple of years renovating our Key Bank Center to start over again with a new Buffalo Sabres expansion franchise under new ownership like the NFL did with the Cleveland Browns in 1999.

So anyone thinking it is a UB Bulls thing BSF hates us your way off. I want to win like we did under Turner Gill, Bobby Hurley, Nate Oats and Lance Leipold. I don’t recognize the rest as UB Bulls coaches they were an embarrassment to me and to WNY because they didn’t win so won’t even mention the failed UB coaches names they were bums. I have zero tolerance for losing or forever excuse making. That is just isn’t the way BSF rolls no pun intended I was thrilled UB Bulls won today. Win a bowl game for UB Bulls football walk together for life is what BSF believes in. If someone has a problem with that don’t read my Buffalo sports post. But I been around for years and I fans in the US and Canada because of the Buffalo Bisons Toronto Blue Jays working agreement. I have fans because unlike our WNY cheerleading sports media today as a Buffalo sports fan I tell it like it is old school sports media wise good or bad for our home teams. I know it is hard to believe I have fans because they know I am old school been around WNY sports a long time and will tell the truth of how it is not just cheerleading as a Buffalo fan. Buffalo fans know BSF wants to win no excuses in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

15 hours ago, Erie County said:

I'm not incorrect on basketball though. Predicted that season exactly

This one wasn't my opinion. It was news 4's opinion. 

It literally is the worst team start in 17 years? 

Wait.   You responded to this and didn’t take the L?

You literally wrote “Auto loss.  No way they will compete on the road”.  

That was your prediction.  

• Like 3

What I see so far is an offense that can put up points and a defense that needs to get better.  Great to see them get win #1 on the board and hopefully that gets things rolling in the right direction.

They played sloppy football against Holy Cross and were punished for it; but other than that, at Maryland and at Coastal Carolina (who has been good the past several years), starting 1-2 wouldn't have been unreasonable to think of. The team has visibly upgraded at QB and WR this year.