Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

ESPN+

BrooklynBull

• 2 months later...

ESPN+ is worth the money for a Buffalo sports fan you get select Buffalo Sabres games not available on WNYMSG television, all the Buffalo Bandits, all the Buffalo Beauts, most of the Buffalo Bulls football and basketball, St Bonaventure Bonnies basketball, Canisius Golden Griffins basketball and Niagara Purple Eagles basketball games for $99.99 for the year. I get it subscription went up $30 but it is still worth it. I think ESPN+ is going to be the sports winner at the streaming services sports games overtime because of there large volume of sports choices available you aren’t getting that on Prime or Apple or whatever if you are just a sports fan.

ESPN is the sports leader regardless that is why the available content they carry CFL football, MLS soccer which I follow you aren’t getting that at Amazon. But I am wrong person to ask I follow everything tennis especially WTT team tennis hardcore fan of team tennis some wouldn’t have gotten that with BSF? When I was younger and stronger 40 plus years ago before MD slowly weaken me over the years I use to play wheelchair tennis. My grandparents when they were living got me into tennis my mom’s side of the family Brooklyn side of the family dad was from Buffalo where I was born and live in still today. Grandma played tennis and called lines at the US Open when the US Open was at Forest Hills in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo