Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

OHIO

ubbulls98

27 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

That should help. I really want this win tonight. I hope they can make the transition to an evening game. I think our offense can thrive in this game, we need to D to limit Rourke picking up those cheap 3rd Downs with his legs. Hopefully we have seen enough scrambling QBs this year that we are used to it. Go Bulls!!🤘

Contain, Contain, Contain.......dont get trapped on the pass rush going for the big sack....chances are when they finally get there....Rourke wont be.

• Like 2

Damn, this fanbase is just sooooo cocky. I really hope we shut this guy up:

That "clunker" is going to come from Buffalo. I expect this game to be a competitive one. I wouldn't be surprised if Ohio ran away with it, but I fully expect Ohio to jump all over Buffalo early, build a nice double-digit lead, then keep Buffalo at bay the rest of the way, cruising to a relatively easy 7-10 point win. I have no concerns about Buffalo. Until they prove they can go on the road and win in Athens, which they have failed to do in nearly 15 years now, I'm not buying anything they're trying to sell with that program. Even with arguably their best team ever that last visited Athens in a big game, they got bushwacked. They came in pounding their chests and simply got their teeth kicked in. They haven't been tested like this in the MAC this year. Ohio's not going to play dead like BG and EMU, won't fall apart in crunch time like Miami, and isn't going to choke like Toledo. Tonight they'll get a healthy dose of the MAC East champ and will head back to that drab campus with a loss that will keep them from stepping foot in Detroit in December.

1 hour ago, clodney said:

Damn, this fanbase is just sooooo cocky. I really hope we shut this guy up:

A little all over the place too.  UB is going to play a 'clunker', but he expects it to be competitive. Or...not surprised if Ohio will run away with it, but he fully expects them to jump all over UB, build a nice double digit lead and cruise to victory.  

I agree with you - hoping the Bulls continue their unbeaten streak.

1 hour ago, DocCas86 said:

A little all over the place too.  UB is going to play a 'clunker', but he expects it to be competitive. Or...not surprised if Ohio will run away with it, but he fully expects them to jump all over UB, build a nice double digit lead and cruise to victory.  

I agree with you - hoping the Bulls continue their unbeaten streak.

I don’t consider what happened in the past relevant for UB Bulls football because the Ohio Bobcats coach Frank Solich is retired he was like Marshall coach Bob Pruett tough for anyone to beat including UB. It is like saying watch out with UB Bulls basketball with the Bobby Hurley and Nate Oats years it is irrelevant today they were gifted coaches with good players in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like 1

That is a really, really bad decision from Snyder.   You wouldn’t see that in a Freshman HS game. 

He seems afraid to throw the ball. 

On defense, they are throwing to one guy, and they single him all across the field.  

UB needs a big play or it will be a very long night.  

Roarke has a vapor lock on Wiglisz.   But we just cover him with one guy.  

This is a pretty bad first half.  Guys don’t seem into it, bad coaching. Always a block in back on return it seems. 

just a lot not to like.  

maybe they can get a TD on this drive. 

It’s not over with…..but

guys need to make catches when the ball is right in their hands.  And they can still have the opportunity to run the ball.  It’s only 2 scores.

on Defense….big thing is the d-ends are starting to get loosie goosie on their rush.  Constantly taking the outside route.  Guys….they’ll let you do that all day and it’s leaving running lanes for Rourke,if he chooses to take it.  They need to stay inside and take away passing lanes at the same time

I feel like they’re  Giving up too much cushion on the receivers.

somebody needs to be in that little pipsquak Ohio state dick heads pocket.  And if you have a clean shot on him, take it.  

Just now, UB92 said:

We have them right where we want them!

Last week it was 27-10 a lot later in the game than this. Not predictin, just sayin….

That said, Ohio does seem to have some sort of curse on us in their house. Maybe we’ll turn the tables in the 2nd half, maybe we won’t. Either way, just remember how hopeless it felt at 0-3 and how much hope we’ve been given over the past 5 games. Go Bulls!