Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

CMU 11/9

BRJACR75

1 minute ago, Erie County said:

This guy has 30 career rushing yards coming in. This is embarrassing again by Mo

The fact that we are not forcing him to pass is astounding.   And we are biting on the run play (hint:  he is keeping the ball).  

I don’t mind if we get beat by better players (like last week’s QB), but this is just our defense not in the right scheme to stop this (and bad tackling). 

2 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

Geez, i had to step away from the TV at halftime and missed the 3rd.  what the hell happened?!?! ugh

Simple….assuming that CMU wouldnt make adjustments coming out at half and that everything that was working on the first half would keep working.

And allowing some scrawny QB that isn’t a threat to throw the ball to run right through them and haven’t been able to figure out how to stop him for a quarter and a half now.

and forgot how to tackle

and decided field goals are good enough to win games

• Thanks 1

Just now, UB92 said:

I don’t mind if we get beat by better players (like last week’s QB), but this is just our defense not in the right scheme to stop this (and bad tackling). 

Coaching staff should have a long hard look in the mirror after this one.  I put this one on them.  They've been completely outcoached, and look out of ideas.

• Like 1

PATHETIC

Where is the adjustment . W e know he will run and so many missed tackles. On offense, have we forgotten Williams?  Where are short sideline passes to get some confidence? 

Absolutely unforgivable for coaches and players.  What an ugly 2nd half  Please  surprise me with a stop and needed points !!!!

Go Bulls 

1 minute ago, Erie County said:

In fairness, he can't even make a simple post. 

You can't play him if he can't make the required reads/throws/RPOs

While I do think your Snyder talk is a little over-the-top, I do think you're right that this team needs some more options in the long-term.  I still trust the coaches to put the QB who they think gives them the best chance to win on the field.  That said, if you want a running offense like this, with RPO calls, read option calls, you need a much more athletic QB than Snyder.

1 minute ago, UBlearns said:

While I do think your Snyder talk is a little over-the-top, I do think you're right that this team needs some more options in the long-term.  I still trust the coaches to put the QB who they think gives them the best chance to win on the field.  That said, if you want a running offense like this, with RPO calls, read option calls, you need a much more athletic QB than Snyder.

Exactly.   They have that guy in Myers if they want to do that.  If they are using Snyder, he can’t do RPO.