Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UBWBB - Buffalo vs Canisius/UBMBB - Buffalo vs Colgate

UBinMD

3 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Busy tonight unfortunately...hoping for a good game and opportunity to watch replay

Is there a way to watch on replay so you dont get the results spoiled?  I think I tried on ESPN+ years ago but it showed the final score when you selected the game...

26 minutes ago, Gxtrex said:

Is there a way to watch on replay so you dont get the results spoiled?  I think I tried on ESPN+ years ago but it showed the final score when you selected the game...

I don't know...also got to avoid the thread as # of pages has been a tipoff on the result.

4 minutes ago, SGBull said:

Weird watching this team and not knowing most of the roster

No killer instinct. They assumed Canisius was going to roll over after getting down by 8. That 4th quarter was tragic. No flow, terrible execution, missing FT. I hope the men didn’t watch that one 

3 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

No killer instinct. They assumed Canisius was going to roll over after getting down by 8. That 4th quarter was tragic. No flow, terrible execution, missing FT. I hope the men didn’t watch that one 

I meant the men actually, but I agree

16 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Curious to see a team like Colgate adjust to it, but I expect the defense to only get better 

Team looks like they need more game action together and maybe a big (having chatman would help)

Colgate is a good disciplined team with offensive sets, etc. I am impressed with our guys so far this half. I hope they can pull this one off, would be a great confidence boost to start the season 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

Our new team’s play so far can be described as frantic and unorganized in my opinion. I like the speed and athleticism but we need to have a bit more structure.

Also, anyone have an update on Sy Chatman and his recovering timetable?

I think the frantic unorganized look is more about lack of experience playing with each other, expect it to naturally clean up as they play together