Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB vs Howard - 2022 Paradise Jam - 11/19 - 3:15 p.m. EST - ESPN3

DocCas86

Up next is Howard. They played Wyoming tough yesterday losing 78-71.  Howard also lost to JMU on their home court by 26.  Per ESPN - Buffalo is favored by 4 points.  The consensus of several ranking sites support UB as favorite.  UB rankings currently range from #185 to #252, whereas Howard ranges from 264 to 339.   As Howard appears to be on par with some of the lower level MAC teams - looking for the team to come away with a victory.

Despite being 1-3 there are definitely some things I like about this team. I have no idea what they'll look like come MAC schedule but seems like it could be a fun group to see grow. It's tough being in a down/"rebuild" and not being a top pick in the MAC for the first time since Hurley took over, but is what it is.

• Like 3

Just now, skrabukes said:

Powell is the one "strong" guy on this team. Others when going inside make me nervous due to their lean-ness. Jack is close too, but the rest seem to get bounced around. I like this team though. Just wish for 10lbs more each!

Jack is going to be a monster. Kid is a bit raw but will shape into form