Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kent S vs Buffalo - 1pm

UBinMD

UB in MD got it right.  Clearly bad officiating  But more so, we played scared in the 4 th quarter What a repeat week to week 

I really question play calling. Both on offense and defense 

Can we beat the lowest rated program in the country next week?  We need to win next week and win whatever bowl game- are we assured a game if we get to 6 wins?  Do we deserve a bowl game ? 

come on Buffalo 

Edited by Windycityfan

1 minute ago, martin84 said:

Another yr of trash defense.  This coaching staff is beyond a joke.  Thus head coach is so terrible 

Mo is a great recruiter, I don’t think he is a head coach yet. He has bounced up the ranks quickly but never anywhere long enough to truly learn. We take the foot off the gas when we are winning. We cannot rely on the defense to hold and play Shitty offense. Not a recipe to win. Most good CFB teams just steamroll to a win. We aren’t worrying about feelings here. 

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Mo is a great recruiter, I don’t think he is a head coach yet. He has bounced up the ranks quickly but never anywhere long enough to truly learn. We take the foot off the gas when we are winning. We cannot rely on the defense to hold and play Shitty offense. Not a recipe to win. Most good CFB teams just steamroll to a win. We aren’t worrying about feelings here. 

Yeah.  We are the team where Mo learns how to be a head coach.  

Akron pounded NIU today.  

8 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Akron crushing NIU as of now. I would not be shocked if we find a way to lose next week and miss out on a bowl game.

Yep.  The Bulls will not be in a good place mentally after this one, and Akron will be so pumped up with nothing to lose.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bluebird96 said:

All 4 MAC teams we’ve beaten this year are already bowl-eligible.  Time to take care of business and join the club today. Go Bulls! 🤘

Bulls now 4-1 vs bowl-eligible MAC teams and 0-2 vs those whose seasons are over. So much for beating the teams you’re supposed to beat. That 5 game win streak seems like 5 years ago. 

Post-Game interview was all over the place. Peck asks about this pattern close-out issues. Mo comes back with;

1) It is a process, young players learning from this, watch the film and learn (Uh, hello! It's game 11 and we roll out a lot of vets. If he had just said missing Cook and Gassett is very tough to replace on O, I could go for that)

2) I am the head coach so any blame on me, not the players (He got that one right, in part)

3) If we don't have the players for the scheme then we find the players who can fit (There is the other part of the correct answer)