Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Southern Illinois vs. Buffalo Preview

As most of you already know, I've been blogging a bunch about the Big 4 this year for From the 300 Level.

With my schedule at my new job officially set, I was able to attend UB practice for the first time since moving back to Buffalo earlier today. I spoke with Nate Oats, CJ Massinburg and Nick Perkins. 

I have a bunch of content set to come out throughout the next week starting with my Southern Illinois game preview: No. 14 Buffalo set for rematch against Southern Illinois

I'll have my normal weekly Big 4 update/podcast on Sunday with sound from Oats, Massinburg and Perkins, plus a Syracuse preview and some Marquette talk later in the week. In addition to that, I love tweeting about UB hoops. If you have a Twitter account, give me a follow and reach out to me at: @Mike_Bundt

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

Just now, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

As most of you already know, I've been blogging a bunch about the Big 4 this year for From the 300 Level.

In the past, I've covered UB and Canisius for Queen City Sports, Bull Run and the Canisius Athletic Department (Griffs stuff only). I recently moved back to Buffalo after moving on from my broadcasting career. The one thing I was hoping to get back into while home was to begin attending practices and games periodically (when possible) and give reports on the local schools.

With my schedule at my new job officially set, I was able to attend UB practice for the first time since moving back to Buffalo earlier today. I spoke with Nate Oats, CJ Massinburg and Nick Perkins. 

I have a bunch of content set to come out throughout the next week starting with my Southern Illinois game preview: No. 14 Buffalo set for rematch against Southern Illinois

I'll have my normal weekly Big 4 update/podcast on Sunday with sound from Oats, Massinburg and Perkins, plus a Syracuse preview and some Marquette talk later in the week. In addition to that, I love tweeting about UB hoops. If you have a Twitter account, give me a follow and reach out to me at: @Mike_Bundt

In the article linked above, I preview their matchup against Southern Illinois and bring up a few interesting facts including how this is UB's first non-conference home-and-home series since splitting with Niagara during the 1996-97 season when the Bulls were still playing in the Mid-Continent Conference coached by Tim Cohane.