Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

New Years, what do you want for UB sports

I do not know if this is the right place for this but I was thinking about what would be best for our sports teams.  A lot has been said about UB sports and what conference we should be in.  I propose that we are better off being in a conference that we are competing for a championship in than being a doormat in a larger conference.  it is better to be a big fish in a little pond, than a little fish in a big pond.  I would rather be UB in the MAC than than Vandebilt in the SEC.  It is fun playing games that mean something than being everyone's homecoming game.  UB does not and most likely will not have the funds to compete with Ohio State, Penn State et al.  Let's win as much as we can and have at least a chance to go to the big dance.  I know we are in a one bid league but if we make it to Clevland we can make the dance. We make a Bowl game hopefully have a chance to win the MAC championship in basketball.

LET's go Bulls