Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Big 4 Update: Perkins and Harris surging heading into critical Bonnies game

Link: Big 4 Update: Perkins and Harris step up in Belfast Hall of Fame Classic

Like many of you, I set my alarm and woke up nice and early on Friday and Saturday morning to watch Buffalo compete in the Belfast Hall of Fame Classic.

It was impressive seeing the Bulls pick up a win over previously undefeated San Francisco but my biggest takeaway from the weekend was that Nick Perkins and Jeremy Harris are back! (Not that we didn't think they would eventually get rolling anyways!)

Harris appears to have rediscovered his jumper after a slow start to the season while Perkins posted his first back-to-back 20-point games since his sophomore year.

This week, UB will have a much tougher than anticipated matchup at St. Bonaventure. On paper, the Bonnies are only 3-5 but they've been rejuvenated by Courtney Stockard's return to their lineup.

It'll be rocking in Olean on Saturday. I'm expecting a solid matchup. What are your thoughts?

Nice article! It is exciting to see Perkins and Harris back. It almost seemed as if San Francisco was the real deal also. They never gave up. I can see them pulling off an upset or two in their conference. We still have not seen this Buffalo team at it's full potential which is exciting! Let's hope it comes out Olean. You plan on making a trip to the game?

On a side note, I saw what Bona fans were doing to you on their forum. Complete disrespect apart from a few guys (especially when you were stating you were wrong). I hope you didn't let that get to you.

4 hours ago, BullsFan14 said:

Nice article! It is exciting to see Perkins and Harris back. It almost seemed as if San Francisco was the real deal also. They never gave up. I can see them pulling off an upset or two in their conference. We still have not seen this Buffalo team at it's full potential which is exciting! Let's hope it comes out Olean. You plan on making a trip to the game?

On a side note, I saw what Bona fans were doing to you on their forum. Complete disrespect apart from a few guys (especially when you were stating you were wrong). I hope you didn't let that get to you.

San Francisco impressed me. I heard many hyping the Dons going in but I didn't know what to expect. They give UB a solid battle.

Regarding your side note, it's no big deal. I love posting about Big 4 basketball and I'm going to keep doing so. Sometimes, people will disagree with my opinions and when they do, I look forward to having a good debate.

• Like 2