Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB Basketball Season Preview

Hello everyone,

It's awesome that it's finally basketball season once again. I have some very high hopes for this Bulls squad and was lucky enough to attend practice last week prior to their game against Medaille and talk with Coach Whitesell and some of their players.

They have VERY HIGH expectations for themselves this year with Jeenathan Williams telling me their goal is to get to the Sweet 16 but that they're taking it one game at a time. Josh Mballa said the goal is winning the MAC Tournament.

I put together a special season preview show. It includes a few television like packages, interviews with Whitesell, Williams, Segu and Mballa as well as predictions from the Bullet Points crew and highlights from their win over Medaille.

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! I'm not joking when I say it's worth your time and that it's probably the most in depth UB Bulls content you'll see in the Buffalo market outside of what the UB athletic department produces. It's a quality video and I'm hoping to get it out to as many Bulls fans as possible. 

UB Bulls Season Preview Show

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1