Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Talking with the Bulls: Syracuse Preview

In my latest podcast, I sat down with CJ Massinburg, Nick Perkins and Nate Oats to preview the upcoming Syracuse game. I have an article with the whole podcast transcribed as well if you'd rather read than listen.

LINK: Talking with the Bulls: Syracuse Preview

Find me on Twitter: @Mike_Bundt

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

I wish that they had beaten ODU at home. Any type of surprise element goes out the door with that. They will pretty pissed certainly going into Tuesday.

That said the Orange are quite vulnerable either way this year. They seem to be challenged offensively and their PG seems to be pretty inconsistent. I think UB should beat SYR but will have to be better against the zone certainly. These 2 big school games should be fun to see where UB is at. Id love a split in any fashion here.

Beating Syracuse would be massive regardless. Growing up and still to this day they will always be the NYS power for basketball. And it would just be so awesome to have one against them especially this year. If you go in and lose to Marquette tough, so be it. But give me that Syracuse win.

Yes agreed.  A win against Syracuse would be great.  I too wish they had beaten ODU and was surprised by that loss.  That said, if UB brings their "A" game they have the talent to win.  Even in a loss we are part of the conversation as far as NYS basketball and that is nice.  Go Bulls get this win!!

I'd like to ask that everyone with a Twitter account spend the next 24 hours sending the #BeatCuse hashtag to @hsimon62, @jeremyWGR and @SalSports. If you want WGR to talk up the UB/Syracuse game Tuesday, and you want to poke Jeremy White and Sal Capaccio, two Syracuse grads at WGR, we need to flood their Twitter feeds with #BeatCuse. Do it now. Do it often.

Edited by promotherobot