Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB needs to be 10-0 heading into Syracuse!

For my Week Three episode of the Big 4 podcast, I did another edition of Stock Up, Stock Down!

You can probably guess where I listed UB. One of the things I wrote in my article is that the Bulls need to continue stacking up wins. Their schedule is set up for them to do so. If they're going to compete for an at-large bid, it's paramount for them to avoid early season blunders.

I'm confident they'll get to 10-0. Then it'll get interesting vs. Syracuse and Marquette. I'm not taking Southern Illinois or St. Bonaventure for granted but both should be UB victories if the Bulls show up.

Here's the link to my week three update: Big 4 Update: Bulls undefeated heading into Ireland trip

• Like 1

One game at a time, please!

They will be decided favorites vs. Milwaukee. 

However...the Dons have waltzed through their schedule so far as well.   Remember -- they beat SMC last year and were picked 4th in the WCC pre-season poll.   SMC lost to Harvard over the weekend...and the Dons beat Harvard earlier this season.  They are certainly looking at UB as a chance to enhance their resume.   I assume, of course, they beat SFA and we beat Milwaukee.

Let's get through Milwaukee first..give guys enough rest and then get ready for San Francisco (or Stephen F. Austin...but that is unlikely).

Go Bulls.

8 hours ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

12 hours ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

I'm confident they'll get to 10-0. Then it'll get interesting vs. Syracuse and Marquette. I'm not taking Southern Illinois or St. Bonaventure for granted but both should be UB victories if the Bulls show up.

Those are not going to be tough games.  They will blow out SIU at home.  And they will blow out the horrible Bonaventure team.  There aren't really any road blocks this season.  If anyone has a bad game there is plenty of depth to pickup the slack.

The schedule is pretty easy for this team. 

Anything less than 10-0 going into Syracuse would be a failure.