Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB Women @ Dartmouth - 12/18

Backwater

If by some small chance anyone is making the trip to Hanover, NH - let me know, I live 5 miles away - I'm happy to offer suggestions for restaurants, hotels, etc. Normally I'd have a spare bed at my place as well, but my kid comes home from college that day.  Maybe I'll see you there!

On 12/9/2018 at 7:44 PM, Backwater said:

If by some small chance anyone is making the trip to Hanover, NH - let me know, I live 5 miles away - I'm happy to offer suggestions for restaurants, hotels, etc. Normally I'd have a spare bed at my place as well, but my kid comes home from college that day.  Maybe I'll see you there!

Thanks for the update. We have been making road trips to some of the games but unfortunately with XMAS we can’t make this one. With the team’s success more fans seem to be coming forward with good information on many topics. On another note is someone able to post the interview that Coach Jack had on radio 1270 today? Go Bulls!!!!

3 hours ago, BrazenBull said:

Thanks BrazenBull! I feel like we are a close knit family. Defferent opinions and perspectives on many issues but when it comes to our teams we are on the same page. Looking forward to a great crowd on Saturday and another great win. Go Bulls!!!!

On 12/9/2018 at 7:44 PM, Backwater said:

I live near Manchester NH but I'm not missing the UB/SU men's game. Any other day I'd be in Hanover.