Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kotelnicki Out at Kansas

BrooklynBull

On 12/1/2023 at 1:58 PM, BrooklynBull said:

I think this is a major career mistake for Andy Kotelnicki leaving the job security of Lance Leipold who he has been working with for years. Penn State James Franklin is in trouble job security wise at Penn State. Penn State fans are furious with James Franklin that can’t win the big games against Michigan and Ohio State. That is a hornet’s nest that Andy Kotelnicki is heading into. I get it he gets more money and a chance to spread his wings away from Lance Leipold. But going with James Franklin good luck with that? James Franklin is only there because he has a high buyout number but another year of failure which is almost a certainty with James Franklin he will be fired. That end of the season game at Penn State in the tunnel with Penn State fans was ugly especially for a college football team. As a Buffalo Bills fan for 49 years and counting I never saw anything that ugly with Bills fans over a unpopular coach. As I saw with Penn State players yelling at the Penn State fans defending James Franklin that is not good situation to take a new job with in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo