Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2024 Season Tickets

I received the email today saying that the auto-renewal program was being re-instated, and I'd get my notice on January 29th for the renewal.  Works for me.  I usually have a hassle getting the UB Account Manager to accept my Canadian address for payment.  Heck loonies and twonies are cash too!

Also notice that the renewal price is the same as 2023.  Based on what I paid to see last year, that seems at least fair 🙂

Maybe this will be the year that Mo gets it together.....(or maybe not!).   

53 minutes ago, verandaman said:

I received the email today saying that the auto-renewal program was being re-instated, and I'd get my notice on January 29th for the renewal.  Works for me.  I usually have a hassle getting the UB Account Manager to accept my Canadian address for payment.  Heck loonies and twonies are cash too!

Also notice that the renewal price is the same as 2023.  Based on what I paid to see last year, that seems at least fair 🙂

Maybe this will be the year that Mo gets it together.....(or maybe not!).   

Well, it won't be Mo

Love the timing of the email notice. 

Edited by skrabukes
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I advised the ticket office to remove me from automatic renewal. Last season convinced me that I am wasting my time with this AD. The sports program is in disarray. I will never be back. I had bball and football season tickets and belonged to Blue and White club. I wouldn’t spend a penny on this program now.

4 hours ago, Fedup said:

I advised the ticket office to remove me from automatic renewal. Last season convinced me that I am wasting my time with this AD. The sports program is in disarray. I will never be back. I had bball and football season tickets and belonged to Blue and White club. I wouldn’t spend a penny on this program now.

Always sorry to see a UB fan get disenfranchised.  I've seen bad years, dreadful years and even some good years.  But I think I'll hang around...

• Like 5

On 1/28/2024 at 3:51 PM, verandaman said:

Always sorry to see a UB fan get disenfranchised.  I've seen bad years, dreadful years and even some good years.  But I think I'll hang around...

Agreed I am a UB Bulls football pioneer too when UB Bulls football was at rock bottom nothing with hand me down Buffalo Bills uniforms. I have seen way worse than this last season with UB Bulls football. It also helps UB Bulls football have won three bowl games in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like 1