Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MAC football opponents for the next three years

• 2 months later...

Did not want to create a new thread. This is scheduling question for 2025. We will have to move a few games and curious about your thoughts as you now need a game.

Posted this on the UMassHoops.com Football board.

Realize the administration will do what the deem best, but someone on the MAC board posted 2025 schedule question.

08/30 - Temple
09/06 - at Boston College
09/27 - Troy
10/18 - at Missouri
11/01 - at Liberty
11/15 - at Iowa
11/22 - at Army
11/29 - at UConn

Liberty and Army are probably gone. Now I'm torn with Boston College. Like playing them but strongly dislike their attitude. We are having a home and home with an SEC team. Boston College is in the ACC, which is a full level down in CFP playoffs. Hope in the next 1 or 2 we have a stadium upgrade proposal pass. Then would like to see a 3 game series, home (ON friggin' campus BC!) , away at BC, and neutral site Gillette. With this attitude, like to push out the BOSTON College game, keep the 2 home OOC games, keep the money game Iowa, and UConn. We still will not have an FCS game thou and hope we can push out the Missouri game. I'm not you guys, but as long as we have Boston College or UConn on the schedule every year, then it is a big bonus to have on an occasion both.

We may need to bump out the Iowa game because of MACtion weekday games and Missouri not wanting to move the game.

I know that suggesting that conference administrators might actually care and pay attention, is risky.  Having said that, I have to believe that when they strike the schedule, they will allow UMass to keep a "PayDay" game....flip a coin whether it's Mizzou or Caitlyn's alma mater,...........