Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Let's send the UB seniors out in style!

LINK: Let's send the UB seniors out in style!

My article today is a pretty simple concept! Let's enjoy what tonight represents by soaking everything in.

This senior class has been special. Nick Perkins was the first one to join the Bulls with CJ Massinburg committing shortly after Nate Oats became head coach. They're the ones that helped pave the way for Buffalo to get to the next level but it wouldn't have been possible without Dontay Caruthers, Jeremy Harris and Montell McRae joining along the way.

Congratulations to all of them tonight on their final home games at Alumni Arena!

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger
  • Like 2

That means loud and proud.  No sitting on our hands tonight.  The entire student section should follow the lead of True Blue and the band.  No sitting.  As for the rest of the crowd... every time BG is at the free throw line, need to be loud and distracting.  Can't tell you how many times the cheerleaders, after running down the side with their "Be Loud" or "Make noise" signs, come back and say, "everybody just sits there".   Let's show our guys, especially the seniors, know how much we're behind them.  In doing so, we'll also be showing the recruits what kind of atmosphere they could be playing in next year, all while show the national TV audience how great UB is.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

That means loud and proud.  No sitting on our hands tonight.  The entire student section should follow the lead of True Blue and the band.  No sitting.  As for the rest of the crowd... every time BG is at the free throw line, need to be loud and distracting.  Can't tell you how many times the cheerleaders, after running down the side with their "Be Loud" or "Make noise" signs, come back and say, "everybody just sits there".   Let's show our guys, especially the seniors, know how much we're behind them.  In doing so, we'll also be showing the recruits what kind of atmosphere they could be playing in next year, all while show the national TV audience how great UB is.

That'll be me!!

8 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

That's it.  Can't take it anymore.  I'm leaving.  See you at AA.

Chubby you don’t want to meet me. No one does. Unfortunately for scrabukes he had no choice. He’d undo it if he could