Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Chanse Robinson leaves team.

40 minutes ago, bullsbball said:

I'm a little confused by this.

1. Are they the same charges from a year ago or are these new charges. 
  2. If they are the same charges, wouldn't Grambling know about them when he transferred.
  3. Also, why is "playing in a game" while waiting trial cause to have a warrant issued. 

Plus if he’s on a D1 basketball team he can’t be that hard to find. Like you said I don’t see the correlation between playing a game then issuing a warrant. Looks like the game against TCU on 12/21/21 was his first and only game. Maybe that triggered something? Definitely an odd situation. Hopefully he can get through this an become a productive member of society when all is said and done.

10 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Plus if he’s on a D1 basketball team he can’t be that hard to find. Like you said I don’t see the correlation between playing a game then issuing a warrant. Looks like the game against TCU on 12/21/21 was his first and only game. Maybe that triggered something? Definitely an odd situation. Hopefully he can get through this an become a productive member of society when all is said and done.

Sounds like leaving the state violated his release.  

The game was at TCU.