Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2022 All MAC Selections

rma

1 minute ago, rma said:

Special Teams POTY - Alex McNulty

First Team - Shaun Dolac, Marcus Fuqua, Alex McNulty

Second Team - James Patterson

Third Team - Quian Williams, Gabe Wallace, Desmond Bissent 

https://ubbulls.com/news/2022/11/30/football-mcnulty-named-mac-special-teams-player-of-the-year-seven-bulls-named-all-mac.aspx

Nothing against Ramirez from EMU, 12 sacks is impressive, but how do you not give the guy leading the NCAA in tackles and solo tackles the nod? Come on, man! Congrats to the winners, it's a good list. A little surprised Justin Marshall didn't fit in somewhere, but the last few games haven't done him any favors.

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Nothing against Ramirez from EMU, 12 sacks is impressive, but how do you not give the guy leading the NCAA in tackles and solo tackles the nod? Come on, man! Congrats to the winners, it's a good list. A little surprised Justin Marshall didn't fit in somewhere, but the last few games haven't done him any favors.

I believe Ramirez leads the nation in sacks. It might have changed but last I checked he was the leader. But I’m glad to see McNulty get the honor that he did. 

5 minutes ago, rma said:

I believe Ramirez leads the nation in sacks. It might have changed but last I checked he was the leader. But I’m glad to see McNulty get the honor that he did. 

A kid from USC has 1/2 sack more but it's a good number. I don't begrudge him at all, but Dolac is a fun tape to watch. Even when he doesn't make the tackle, he is almost always in the vicinity. He plays like every snap is the most important of his life.

• Like 1