Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Linguist on the move?!

Chet

Don’t worry Maurice Linquist isn’t going anywhere if he does whatever. In Maurice Linquist mind yes he is going but reality Power 5 schools don’t hire sub 500 coaches. 6-6 today isn’t a major accomplishment like it used to be because you can get good overnight with the transfer portal today. Look wake up UB alums this isn’t 1990’s let’s build for three years college football anymore players don’t stay waiting for UB or who ever to win. The winning touchdown that sent UB bowling was a transfer portal from Eastern Michigan receiver from a poverty MAC football school. That is today’s reality if you are losing and you can’t generate donations to build football facilities you are a poverty MAC school or poverty Group of five school. Maurice Linquist or Victor E. Bull the mascot coaching don’t screw up so UB Bulls bowls that is all that matters. Lance Leipold didn’t reinvent the wheel. The key is don’t screw it up. I have zero care about the excuses or if Maurice Linquist leaves, quits whatever Louis is coming to coach the UB Bulls. Deion Sanders summed up my UB Bulls and Buffalo sports fans feelings that is why he is “Prime Time”. BSF saw Deion Sanders play baseball with the Columbus Clippers against my Buffalo Bisons and with the Dallas Cowboys against my Buffalo Bills just a great athlete. So Deion Sanders is 100% right you don’t want to be in Buffalo go do what you have to do we will find Louis just win UB Bulls in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo