Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

WBB Bulls @ Kent State

Just now, promotherobot said:

Terrific game that was stolen by a blatant non-call on what should have been an offensive foul by KSU with :01.5 sec left.

I was following the play by play on ESPN.com but unfortunately couldn’t watch the broadcast. Thought we had it in the bag when I saw that Winfield had scored the go-ahead bucket with 0:04 left. Sorry to hear that we got scewed by the non call.

3 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

I was following the play by play on ESPN.com but unfortunately couldn’t watch the broadcast. Thought we had it in the bag when I saw that Winfield had scored the go-ahead bucket with 0:04 left. Sorry to hear that we got scewed by the non call.

Textbook charge by KSU player on a UB player with feet set in the paint outside the half circle. MAC home cooking strikes again.

15 hours ago, promotherobot said:

Textbook charge by KSU player on a UB player with feet set in the paint outside the half circle. MAC home cooking strikes again.

WOW! Now that I have seen the replay it looked like a charge. Again typical terrible officiating as usual in the MAC. An encouraging sign for this team if they continue to battle and if they get positive contributions from Mashaire, Salmons and Perkins. This looks like the group that Coach Burke is going to utilize. Looking forward to CMU game on Saturday. Go Bullls!!