Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Happy Thanksgiving to

UB85

All my bulls’ fans friends! As fans of UB athletics we have much to be thankful for. I’ll start with Nate Oats. A true gentleman, great family man and tremendous person. That is just one of many. Feel free to single out someone you’re thankful for. And my very best to each of you for a wonderful thanksgiving with family and friends. 

Also to all my bulls’fans Friends. Thankful to all the wonderful people on UB fan.com. Although we might disagree, the passion and interest we continue to show for our UB sports teams has been a breath of fresh air.Our family have been college sports fans and alumni for 30-40 years and have experienced the ups and downs. We are truly on a high with success and increased attention. Let’s keep it going and even though I might not of met all you fans in person I know who you are. Go Bulls!!!!

All my Buffalo alumni friends and current students. I hope you have a happy and fun Thanksgiving with friends, family, or how ever you celebrate. I've been a Bull since 2004 and love our community and our teams. I'm so thankful to see our students doing well at such a high level. Let's go Bulls!!!