Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2021 UB Football Season Preview Video

Here's the link: UB Bulls 2021 Season Preview

I wanted to share this video here. As many of you know, I used to be a sports anchor and news reporter for five years. I left the broadcast industry in 2018 but have been contributing to Bullet Points and Trainwreck Sports. The UB Athletic Department has been very accommodating to us throughout the past few years and we decided to put together a season preview video for the football team this fall.

Please check it out. We have interviews with Coach Maurice Linguist, Kyle Vantrease, Kevin Marks, Jake Fuzak, Kadofi Wright, James Patterson and Taylor Riggins. In addition to the few stories we have, I also look into their marquee games, provide my three keys for their season and our Bullet Points team posts their season predictions.

Only thing I was bummed about was our microphone struggling in the wind but I think you'll enjoy the video regardless. Just one of the things we have to deal with cheaper equipment.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am very envious of those of you who are attending tonight's game.  I gave my tickets away, so at least they will get put to use.  I'll have to settle for following on cbssports cast, or something similar.  No ESPN3 in Canada.

Give an extra cheer or two on behalf of Dar and I...oh heck, have another beer or two on behalf of Dar and I (provided you're not driving) 🙂

#UBhornsUp

• Like 2